The Dixie Precision Suppressor
All Titanium Suppressor:
Decibel Reading 120 or lower
Modified K Baffle Design
.300 $900.00, weighing 16.2 ozs.
.308 $850.00, 15 ozs.
.338 - Special Order.
Other Calibers Available by Request.
Stainless with Titanium Baffles:
You do not need a class III license to own a suppressor.
1. REDUCES THE MUZZLE BLAST OF HIGH-POWERED RIFLES TO A LEVEL THAT IS COMFORTABLE TO SHOOT WITHOUT HEARING PROTECTION
2. REDUCES THE RECOIL OR "KICK" OF THE RIFLE
3. IS PERFECTLY LEGAL TO OWN AND HUNT WITHIN MISSISSIPPI AND 42 OTHER STATES....AL, AK, AZ, AR, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, WY.
4. (CHECK YOUR OWN STATE LAWS IN REGARDS TO HUNTING WITH A SUPPRESSOR)
WHAT TO EXPECT:
State of Mississippi Customers: First a Trust will be needed which will be handled by an attorney. DPR has several attorneys that helps makes this process very simple and almost effortless on our customers. We will then assist you in acquiring your finger prints and passport photo.
After you receive your Trust a $200.00 check payable to the BATFE for the "Special Tax Stamp" will be mailed, along with the U.S. "FORM 4", which DPR will Fill out and provide you a copy along with your serial number for your suppressor. The approved application usually takes 5 - 6 months. Your form will be completed by one of our
Out of State Customers: You will need to locate an authorized Federal Dealer of Suppressors in your State. At this point, DPR will Fill out a "FORM 3", transfer, after approval of the Form 3, DPR would then Ship to your SOT Dealer. The Form 3 approval usually only takes 2 months, however, DPR does manufacture our suppressors, the only hold up may be waiting on manufacturing.
TOP 10 questions
1. Is it Legal to own a suppressor?
Yes, As long as you live in one of the 42 states listed above. You must be 21 years of age. If you can legally purchase and qualify for a firearm purchase, you can own a suppressor. A standard background check will be performed.
2. Do you need a special license to own a suppressor?
No, An initial $200.00 payment for the "Special Tax Stamp" is necessary, but you are not charged any additional ongoing fees for the suppressor.
3. Does everyone on your trust need their finger prints and passport photo?
It is according to the way it is worded by your trust, and attorney. Our suggested attorney only includes the trustee for finger prints and photo.
4. What do you need to do?
Contact the attorney to do your trust. Bring your Trust to Dixie Precision. Pay $200.00 for Tax Stamp. Pay for your Suppressor.
5. Can I use one Suppressor for multiple firearms?
Yes, Dixie Precision Can thread your firearm or provide you an adapter for an irregular thread pattern for multiple firearms.
6. Can I use one Suppressor for multiple calibers?
Yes, A larger suppressor can be used on a smaller caliber firearm, However, most standard larger suppressors are threaded and will fit without any modification, a smaller contour or thread pattern would need to be adapted. Which Dixie Precision does do also.
7. How quiet is a Dixie Precision suppressor?
This depends on the caliber of the rifle. Suppressors are not "movie" quiet, however, with most DPR suppressors, even the larger calibers, such as a .338, the noise reduction is significant.
8. Does Dixie Precision Suppressors reduce Recoil and increase accuracy?
The Suppressors Recoil is reduced to an amount that makes it "kid" friendly. The accuracy remains the same, however, with less recoil, the movement of the firearm is consistent and creates a more fluid shot.
9. What is the common names for a suppressor?
Silencer, Can. Both of these are referring to the same thing.
10. Will I be happy with my DPR suppressor?
That will be a question only you can answer. But we believe you will be very happy. Most people that purchase one, are ready for their next.
The Time it takes to get a suppressor is usually 5-6 months, sometimes longer. However, after you receive it, you will love it.
DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT US WITH YOUR QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS. 601-706-9100